The Bell Tent
Want to enjoy the benefits of camping without the hassle of pitching your own tent?
Woodyhyde now has a large 5m bell tent available. Set within the old private paddock of the campsite, the tent comfortably accommodates 2 people in a full size double bed, 2 single inflatable mattresses are also provided. A great way for families to create memories.
A small BBQ is provided to toast marshmallows along with a couple of games to occupy the quiet nights.
What’s inside my bell tent?
- Double bed with comfy mattress
- 2 single inflatable beds which can be connected to make a double
- Carpeted with coir matting and rug
- Giant bean bag
- Sheets are provided - all you need to add is bedding and pillows
- Your bell tent will be cleaned and ready for when you arrive
- Electric sockets are provided
- Fairy lights, solar lamps & lanterns provide a lovely atmosphere
Check in and Departure times
- Check in from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check out time is by 10am on day of departure
- Popular times like school holidays and bank holidays get booked up fast! Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Prices start at £80 a night
- Minimum of 3 nights stay during the 6 weeks of summer holidays and Bank Holiday weekends
- Minimum 2 nights stay during off peak season
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Guests who have booked are deemed to have read the terms and conditions.
- Smoking is not permitted in the bell tent
- Please note we are a family campsite and ask you to respect the site guide lines at all times.
- The tent is cleaned and made up for arrival, there is no daily clean during your stay
- Cost£80 per night
- Min Stay2 nights
- Min Stay School holidays3 nights
- Sleeps2 Adults or Family of 4