Want to enjoy camping without the hassle of pitching your own tent?
Woodyhyde now has a new large 5m Yurt available. Set within the old private paddock of the campsite, the Yurt comfortably accommodates 4 people in a full size double bed and pull out day bed. A great way for families to create memories.
Shared showers and toilets are located nearby. There are no cooking facilities, but guests can bring small camping stoves or disposable barbecues. Shared fire pits are installed in the paddock for guests to use.
Although we are a dog friendly site, dogs are not allowed in the paddock or the yurt.
What’s inside my Yurt?
- Double bed with comfy mattress, duvet and pillows
- A pull out single / double day bed with duvets. All you need to bring is your towel
- Fairy lights and solar lamps provide a lovely atmosphere
- A couple of games to occupy the quiet nights
- Your yurt will be cleaned and ready for when you arrive
Check in and Departure times
- Check in from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check out time is by 10am on day of departure
- Popular times like school holidays and bank holidays get booked up fast! Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Minimum of 3 nights stay during the 6 weeks of summer holidays and Bank Holiday weekends.
- Minimum 2 nights stay during off peak season
- Full payment is required at time of booking
- Guests who have booked are deemed to have read the terms and conditions.
- Smoking is not permitted in the bell tent
- Please note we are a family campsite and ask you to respect the site guide lines at all times.
- The yurt is cleaned and made up for arrival, there is no daily clean during your stay
- Although we are a dog friendly site, dogs are not allowed in the paddock or the yurt.