The Cozy Camper
If you love the fun of camping but aren’t keen on canvas or don’t have a tent, our Shepherds hut is the perfect solution! Leave your tent at home and enjoy the Cozy Camper!
Nestled within our quiet and green campsite, you can find the Cozy Camper, Woodyhyde's latest addition for a relaxing holiday. A rustic shepherd hut providing a real bed, kitchenette with mod cons and an ensuite toilet for those not quite ready to give up on all of home comforts. Perfect for families and couples looking for a nature based experience in a peaceful and beautiful setting.
The hut is large enough to comfortably sleep 2 adults. Fresh linen are provided, kitchen utensils and crockery are included as well as a table and chairs; all the comforts of home without having to bring anything. Enjoy the peaceful and beautiful scenery while enjoying a hot cup of tea and a full breakfast cooked in a real kitchen. Our hut has proved a huge hit with kids who say it feels like sleeping in a den!
Dogs are not allowed in the Cozy Camper.
What’s inside my hut?
- Comfy double bed with bed linen, duvet and pillows
- Table and chairs
- Electric Heater
- Pots, pans, glasses, plates, cutlery
- Electric hot plate with mini grill
- Electric sockets
- Kettle and mugs
Check in and Departure times
- Check in from 3pm on day of arrival
- Check out time is by 10am on day of departure
- Popular times like school holidays and bank holidays get booked up fast! Please book early to avoid disappointment
- Prices start at £100 a night
- Minimum of 3 nights stay during the 6 weeks of summer holidays and Bank Holiday weekends
- Minimum 2 nights stay during off peak season
- Full payment is required at time of booking.
- Guests who have booked are deemed to have read the terms and conditions.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Shepherds Hut
- The hut is cleaned and made up for arrival, there is no daily clean during your stay.
- Dogs are not allowed in the Cozy Camper.
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher