The Bankes Arms | 23 East Street | Corfe Castle | Dorset | BH20 5ED | 01929 288188 | www.bankesarmshotel.co.uk
The Bankes Arms Hotel is a 16th century Grade 2 listed Manor House with a bar and a restaurant set in the heart of the beautiful Dorset countryside in the historic town of Corfe Castle. The town dates back to the 10th century and is steeped in history. Parts of the building date back to 1549 and have retained the original features whilst being brought up to date to provide a atmosphere of being home away from home.
Our passionate kitchen team use fresh ingredients delivered and prepared daily. Our head chef Massimo Ciaverella and his team prepare top quality, locally sourced fresh food for both our bar and restaurant area. The interior is in keeping with the buildings grand past as well as its surroundings and provides a fantastic base in the center of Dorset in which to explore one of the UK’s best kept secrets.
Whatever your plans during your stay we can guarantee you the following:
- Friendly Welcome and Comfortable stay
- Free parking
- Fine dining experience
- Live music on select weekends
- A Garden setting overlooking Corfe Castle and the steam trains
- Preservation railway station with up to 34 trains a day stopping
- Breath taking Corfe Castle hikes
- A Romantic getaway
- Easy access to beach resorts
- Wedding venue facilities
- A host of other local activities